Rosemary Bread Stuffing
This is a classic ingredient list and brings in added flavor of Rosemary and Butter through the Olive Oils and a delightful Holiday combination through the Seasoning.
2 large loaves stale French bread
1 cup Butter Olive Oil
½ cup Rosemary Olive Oil
1 medium onion, diced
3 carrots, diced
4 stalks celery, diced
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbsp Holiday Stuffing Seasoning
3 cups chicken or turkey or vegetable broth
4 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using 2 Tbsp, butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Remove crusts from bread and cut in ½” dice. Toss with Butter Olive Oil and 1 Tbsp Holiday Stuffing Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spread on two sheet pans and toast until golden, about 10 minutes, and return to large bowl.
- Heat Rosemary Olive Oil in a large skillet. Add all vegetables and remaining 2 Tbsp seasoning and sweat until soft.
- Combine toasted bread, vegetable mixture, broth, and parsley and spread evenly in prepared baking dish. Dot with remaining 2 Tbsp butter.
- Bake 40 minutes