Honey Ginger Lime Grilled Apricots
4 apricots or peaches halved & pit removed
3 tbsp Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
¼ cup honey
¼ cup Lime juice
1-2 tbsp Lime Olive Oil
Ice cream for serving
Lime zest and fresh ginger for garnish if desired
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, honey, and lime juice together and microwave for 15-20 seconds until warm and easily pourable. Add Lime Olive oil and mix well.
- Brush the cut side of the apricots (or peaches) with the syrupy mixture and place cut side down on the grill. Let cook for 3-4 minutes until grill marks appear.
- Before flipping, brush top side with mixture, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, and drizzle the remaining syrup over the fruit.
- Before serving, dollop with a bit of ice cream and serve with grated ginger and lime zest.