Garlic Lemon Salmon
A simple, flavorful oven recipe. You can substitute your favorite fish or chicken for the salmon
2 fresh salmon filets or steaks (approx. ¾ lb. total)
2 cloves garlic
½ stick butter (optional)
½ cup Garlic Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
3 tbs. Tuscany Classic Herb Blend
Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse salmon (skin can be left on or removed). Pat dry and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Chop garlic.
- Mix the olive oil, herbs and garlic together in a measuring cup or bowl. If using butter, melt and add to the mixture. Combine well.
- Slice lemons into 1/4" thick circles.
- In a baking dish large enough for the salmon, line the bottom with the lemon slices, creating a bed.
- Place salmon skin side down (if using) on the lemons in the dish. Pour the oil/butter mixture evenly over the salmon so the salmon is sitting in the mixture.
- Place uncovered in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes or until flaky.
- Serve with Lemon and parsley garnish.
Posted on March 02 2021