Butter Lemon Garlic Dill Shrimp Scampi
Scampi is a classic creamy sauce on pasta dish. With the added boost of flavor from our Butter Olive Oil, Garlic Balsamic Vinegar and our Lenon Onion Dill Seasoning, you're in for a real flavor treat.
Butter Infused Olive Oil
Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
Lemon Onion Dill Seasoning
1 lb Lemon Garlic Linguine, or pasta of choice
5 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil, divided
2 Shallots, finely diced
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1-2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
1-2 tsp Lemon Onion Dill Seasoning (to taste)
1/2 cup Dry White Wine
2 tablespoons Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
Juice of 1 Lemon
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain the pasta and drizzle with 2 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add 2 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil over medium heat. Sauté the shallots and garlic until the shallots are translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with Lemon Onion Dill Seasoning and pepper. Add them to the pan and cook until they start to turn pink, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Garlic Balsamic, wine, lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Taste and if desired season with more Lemon Onion Dill Seasoning.
- Add the cooked pasta into the skillet and stir until warm. Finish with the remaining Butter Olive Oil and parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Posted on January 31 2023