Thai Chili Mandarin & Mint Roasted Vegetables
The sweet heat of the dressing and the cooling mint elevate these roasted veggies to another level. Great fresh out of the oven or right out of the fridge. These may replace your favorite roasted vegetable dish.
1 head raw cauliflower florets, rinse and pat dry
3-4 carrots, peeled and cut on the bias
1 zucchini, large dice
½ red onion, medium dice
4 Tbsp. Satsuma Mandarin Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp. Thai Chili Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & pepper
Mint & parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and olive oil until well mixed.
- Place carrots and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
- Pour half of the oil and vinegar mixture over the cauliflower and carrots stirring to coat well. Season with salt & pepper. Place in a baking dish, roasting pan or cast iron skillet and roast 10 minutes.
- Using the same mixing bowl, add the zucchini and red onion along with the remainder of the oil and vinegar mixture stirring to coat. Season with salt & pepper. After the first 10 minutes of roasting add these veggies to the partially cooked veggies from the oven, carefully tossing it all together. Roast another 10 minutes.
- Remove veggies from oven. Cauliflower should be slightly golden.
- Transfer to serving dish using a slotted spoon. Add any remaining dressing, adjust seasoning, and garnish with chopped mint and parsley.