Spaghetti with Brussels Sprouts with a Vanilla, Rosé, Greek Seasoning
These flavors marry perfectly in this dish with delicious results! Feel free to add more veggies like broccoli or a handful of spinach. I like extra cracked black pepper as well. Serves 2 large entrees.
½ lb. spaghetti
8-10 brussels sprouts, shaved
¼ cup Vanilla Olive Oil
½ tsp. salt (plus more for pasta water)
¼ tsp black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Greek Classic Seasoning
2 Tbsp Rosé Balsamic Vinegar
Zest of one lemon
1 cup vegetable broth
¼ cup heavy cream
Garnish with parmesan and chopped parsley
- Trim the ends off the brussels sprouts and slice thinly.
- Heat Vanilla Olive Oil in a large skillet and sauté brussels sprouts with salt & pepper for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic, Greek Seasoning, and lemon zest.
- As everything browns lightly, deglaze the skillet with Rosé Balsamic Vinegar.
- Add broth and cream; bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer about 5-7 minutes
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Toss everything together in a large serving bowl and garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.