Blackberry Ginger Fizz
10 fresh blackberries
1 Tbsp. agave or simple syrup
2 tsp. Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Reduction
1.5 oz. vodka
Crushed ice, about a handful
Splash of ginger ale
Prepare in advance Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar reduction by putting 1/3 cup of vinegar in a saucepan on medium heat, until reduced by half. Let cool. Makes enough for several beverages.
- In a cocktail shaker add 7 blackberries and the syrup.
- Using a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon, muddle until berries are broken down.
- Add Ginger Balsamic Reduction, Vodka and crushed ice to shaker.
- Shake briefly until combined.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Top with a splash of ginger ale and garnish with remaining whole berries.