A note from Christina about COVID-19
As our friend, you’re a part of our community—that’s why I wanted to reach out. First and foremost, my thoughts are with everyone affected by the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). I have taken numerous steps to help contain the spread outlined below. Please know that we’re monitoring the situation closely and responding to the rapid changes every day, because the safety and well-being of our friends, customers and staff remains our top priority.
I have taken these steps to be able to continue to provide you with whatever I can offer from The Olive Groove over the duration of this experience.
- Temporarily closing the store in Grass Valley to public access.
- Adding Curbside pickup at our store with a maximized cleaning effort of every product.
- Routing all phone calls you make to the store to a person so we can work out your needs.
- Maximizing cleaning measures to ensure safe product shipping. Local peeps, you can order online and choose free in-store pick up.
- Reducing the Free Freight order value to over $50.
Please don’t run out of the things that make your life happy. It is not necessary to give up the
pleasures of your dining room while we exercise patience and adjust to a new “temporary” normal.
I want to also offer a sense of unwavering optimism for the future. Take care of those around you. Be sure to feed yourself, your loved ones and neighbors. How we each respond at a time like this is a reflection of who we are and what we stand for. We’re all in this together. Please let me know how we can help you.